Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine offers a number of veterinary school scholarships that you may apply for before beginning your first semester at Ross, as well as throughout your student career. New scholarships are added as we receive them, so do check back frequently.
Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine, founded in 1982, is a college offering the Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
A merit-based scholarship providing tuition assistance to International students who have shown solid academic achievement.
$8,000 towards tuition costs for your first semester and is renewable for 2 additional semesters, for a total of $24,000
Scholarships are available for pursuing doctor degree programme.
Scholarships are awarded in the field of Veterinary Medicine.
Applicants must maintain a minimum 3.00 GPA at RUSVM to maintain award eligibility for each of the first three semesters.
- Applicant must be an international student who completed all prerequisite credits in a non-US institution.
- Applicant must meet RUSVM standards for admission as they relate to academics, extracurricular activities such as volunteer work and research, and letters of recommendation.
- Applicant must hold a current letter of admission to RUSVM.
- Admitted applicants will be automatically reviewed for an International Dean’s Scholarship only after a decision of admission has been received from the Faculty Admissions Committee.
- Review and approval from the Dean/Dean’s Council.
Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply. Website: http://veterinary.rossu.edu/admissions/dvm-admissions/scholarships.html