The IMF works hand-in-hand with the World Bank, and although they are two separate entities, their interests are aligned, and they were created together. While the IMF provides only shorter-term loans that are funded by member quotas, the World Bank focuses on long-term economic solutions and the reduction of poverty and is funded by both member contributions and bonds.
The International Monetary Fund in partnership with the World Bank Organization have flagged off the economic empowerment program called “IMF vs WORLD BANK INVESTOPEDIA” for Nigeria.
This program is part of their millennium development goal support to developing countries and is geared towards reducing poverty, increasing living standard, increased creativity and entrepreneurial skills and poverty eradication.
Application into this program is online based and only through this page.
IMF and World Bank Economic Empowerment/Poverty Eradication Program for Nigerians
1.October – 30th. November, 2017
- Applicants into this program must be a Nigerian
- Must desirous to be an entrepreneur.
- Must be willing and ready to work with our international business/entrepreneur coaches to ensure better return on investment on the part of the beneficiaries.
HOW TO APPLY :
- All application must be done online
- Application to this program MUST be started and completed on this page.
- Use the application link provided on this Website to start your application free of charge.
- Apply only on this page through the l!nk below.
NOTE: Multiple application can lead to disqualification.
Start your application here on the page